With straightforward, insightful advice, renowned business trainer W. Steven Brown provides managers--from new to experienced--with essential leadership tools. This is the book that "ought to be in the top drawer of every manager's desk"*.
Are you guilty of...
- Being a buddy, not a boss?
- Never admitting that you are accountable?
- Managing different people in the same way?
- Failing to set common business goals?
- Trying to control your people instead of influencing their thinking with enthusiasm?
These are just a few of the 13 fatal errors managers make. Errors that waste valuable time, money, and talent. This book will show you how to recognize problems--and avoid them--before they happen. Author Steven Brown, a nationally recognized professional trainer and consultant, provides the essential guide for effective
managers and shows you how to get the best from your workers, your company--and yourself.
Title: 13 fatal errors managers make and how you can avoid them
Author Name: Brown, W. Steven
ISBN Number: 0425096440
Location Published: Berkley: 1987-02-01
Binding: Mass Market Paperbound
Book Condition: Good
Seller ID: mon0000718634